วันศุกร์ที่ 12 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2553

New hair cut

Her hair style when she arrived here.
Her new hair cut form the hair salon, that they could cut just behind but not the banks.
So grandma would like to put a hair clip on her long banks.
When Sandee arrived in Bangkok, she had long hair that made her grandma feel hotter than Sandee. So grandma asked me to take Sandee to get a hair cut. I took Sandee to a hair salon. This was her first time there. Sandee did not cooperated well with the hairdresser. She started crying when they washed her until they cut it, and until they could not cut anymore. So I paid 100 baht for that. That was incredible price, and I had to finish it by myself at home. After cutting her hair, I think she should have long hair because it is easier to put it up and make her feel cooler.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น